Preliminary Design Stage
- Review of feasibility studies, Hydrology, Preliminary Geology Surveys.
- Establishing the suitable location for structures.
Detailed Design Stage
- Preparation of detailed design and drawings of Civil and Mechanical Structures.
- Preparation of detailed Electrical equipment specifications.
- Preparation of Detailed BOQ and Engineering Estimate.
- Preparation of tender documents and carrying out tender evaluations and selecting of contractors for civil works and supplier for electrical and mechanical equipments.
- Review and coordinate work programmes
- Maintenance of Quality Standards and establishing control mechanisms.
- Monitoring of Cost against Budget.
- Check measurements and certify payments.
- Machinery testing in Sri Lanka or Abroad.
- Advise on Machinery transport, loading and unloading of electro-mechanical equipments.
- Advise on erection, commissioning and grid interconnection.